队长：Sai Krishna and Anurag Kumar
雨水收集、用水审计和保护：这个项目是一项 基于现有建筑结构，潜在IITD校园模型的研究，并且最后计划执行5个新的模型以在4个季节中减少15000升的水。我们也通过用水审计以及碳还原法来确定每天的水供应，建立实用性的用水模型。我们也去恶化宾馆协调，安装Foot Operated Taps。
持续的以及有效的三国•智竞赛：IITD十分明白，作为一个科学技术的部门，我们必须学会解决问题。我们采取了一些措施：在宿舍使用太阳能热水器，集中大量厨余生产沼气，并计划建设另一个沼气站（已经得到批准），安装LED灯管并且说服有关部门有效的管理用电时间，安装电扇，以此来节约能源。合作者：Dr. Vijay, IITD (CRDT)，执行和维护：IITD SAC (Students Affairs Council), IITD。
健康：我们与Art of Living Foundation Students合作，针对IITD的大学生展开身心健康的调查，在校园中宣传和倡导可持续的生活方式。
Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India:
Team leaders: Sai Krishna and Anurag Kumar
Earned Points in the Race: 615
Report: Our team was led by 2 overall co-ordinators working with 15 project co-ordinators, and around 25 project executive and 40 volunteers. Hence, 17 people were actively involved in the organizing team while the total number was above 80.
● RAINWATER HARVESTING, WATER AUDIT & CONSERVATION: The project was a study on existing RWH structures, harvesting potential of IITD campus and resulted in implementation of the proposal for five new harvesting sites with a discharge of above 15000 kilo liters in the 4 monsoon months. We also conducted water audits and carbon reduction potential to identify our supply, demand and usage patterns. We also got approval for installation of Foot Operated Taps in each hostel.
● WASTE REDUCTION: In collaboration with Greenbhandu (NGO) we adopted a three pronged approach for waste reduction. Firstly we tackled kitchen wastes by installing 3 Roli Poli composting facilities covering 450 families, who will segregate their household wastes (5 more to be installed). Secondly we tackled paper waste by working with the administration to shorten the no.of pages of our answer scripts. Finally we envisaged a zero-waste campus and prepared a plan for the same.
● BIODIVERSITY: We documented the rich floral biodiversity of IITD involving photographers, nature enthusiasts and environmentalists alike.
● RENEWABLE & EFFICIENT ENERGY USAGE: GPR, IITD was very clear that being a technology institute we’ve to implement tech savvy solutions. We took several measures - got solar water heaters functional in hostels, channelized mess food wastage to make biogas plants functional, proposed the installation of another biogas plant(stands approved), LED lighting installation and persuaded administration to change to efficient electronic chokes and fan regulators which save energy and cost. Collaborations: Dr. Vijay, IITD (CRDT) Administration and Maintenance, IITD SAC (Students Affairs Council), IITD
● HEALTH: In collaboration with Art of Living Foundation Students we conducted physical and mental health surveys amongst IITD students, published findings and worked on advocating a healthy and sustainable lifestyle in campus.
● SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT: We aimed to develop simultaneous sustainable transport models - promoting bicycling (through tracks, rental system, etc.) and energy efficient battery powered environment friendly E-Rickshaws. We also assessed the current situation through a transportation pollution report.
● ENERGY SAVINGS: We envisaged that we’re going to take energy savings right down to the individual’s level and we did just that through- Inter hostel energy competition based on maximum electricity usage reduction and least consumption; calculating the reduction potential in terms of CO2 for each classroom and pasting it and thereby or otherwise encouraging students to switch off electricity.
● ENERGY AUDIT & CARBON FOOTPRINT REDUCTION: This project was a pre-requisite as well as culmination of all initiatives as this measures the direct impact on environment by monitoring utilization. We made a very comprehensive footprint analysis and presented it to the campus management and we shall certainly strive hard to initiate local food movement.
● ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY, OUTREACH, PUBLICITY & OTHERS: This formed the crux of the popularizing of all ongoing environmental activities and inspiring greater student involvement. This consequently was a massive focus area for us where we took a number of conventional as well as creative measures - screenings, quizzes, posters for conservation, five lifelines, help desk, discussions, celebrating earth hour, debate competitions, distributing eco-friendly bags (from Bagex), signing green pledges, online publicity through FB page, sites, groups, newsletters, etc.